The Skywheel Project invites you to submit text to be included in the Skywheel Satellite. The text can be a blessing, prayer, mantra, verse, song, chant, poem, or any other form of verbal communication. We are looking for text that connects you to your sense of sacredness; to your highest self and to a sense of something greater than your self. We are also including text that expresses intentions for caring for each other and the world.
The text can be from any time-period, historical or contemporary, and any spiritual or cultural tradition.
In your submission, please include the following:*
1) Text with Title (In English and its language of origin, if possible).
2) Origin (who wrote it and when).
3) Tradition culture or spiritual group to which it belongs).
4) Usage (how the text is specifically used by you or within a cultural tradition)
5) Personal Connection (why did you choose this submission?).
6) If the text is copyrighted, please let us know.
* If you do not know all of the above information, describe your submission as best you can and we will research it further.
Submit sacred text by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be reviewed and considered. Once collected, text will be reviewed by the Skywheel Cultural Council before final inclusion. This council of spiritual and communitiy leaders and scholars will assure that our body of text is respectful to all.
Thank you for sharing with us.